Originally Posted by Blackheart
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time.

So your boredom means you get to impose on others resources - if they don't allow it that makes them the asswhole?

More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission.

STUCK. LOL, how [bleep] is your land that you feel stuck hunting it? I can't speak to pond fishing, maybe its the cats ass - I'm stuck fishing the same 4 pools on Mississippi River and tributaries unless I feel like trailering the boat somewhere down the road. Gets boring.

It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time.

I'm sure it was very nice for everybody that didn't have any skin in the game. Condolences on that ending.

Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody.

Right. Free ride ruined. Fugg me.