Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Blackheart
[Gunmakers are important. You're not one.
Nope, never called me a liar. Who's the liar now you useless sack-o-shyt ? Not to mention the biggest hypocrite on here. Follow me around and call me out whenever I say something stupid you say? Hah, your foot's so deep in your mouth now it's hangin out yer ass ! Pathetic hypocrite bitch.

Man, you have a complex on top of your complex. You call yourself a "gunmaker" because you work on guns. I pointed out that you're not a gunmaker just because you work on guns.

It's not the same as calling you a liar. It's the same as telling you that you don't know what "gunmaker" means.

You ignorant fool.
Oh, I know what it means and I know what I do very well. You haven't a clue you ignorant f.uck. I do things a no talent, no skill, pathetic, stupid, lieing, hypocrite, f.uck like you could never do. Back peddle some more LIAR. It suits you. It always suits a LIAR.

Well damn, maybe I owe you an apology??

How do you make your barrels?
Bar stock, deep hole drilling and broaching. I guess Marlin Firearms was not a "gun maker" because they got their famous "six heat treated steel forgings" from an outside foundry ? If you had the first fuggin clue how few "gun makers" make everything in house you might not be such a complete and utter retard. According to your back peddling ass, Sturm Ruger was not a "gun maker" prior to the 1990's when they finally started hammer forging their own barrels in house " ? And I suppose Ford and GM aren't really auto makers because they don't make all their parts in house." ? Leupold certainly isn't a scope maker either with your fu.cked up reasoning and the list goes on and on. How anybody could be so old and as ignorant as you is the biggest question of all. And yes, you owe me an apology but stick it in your ass LIAR. If you can find room alongside that big black cock you love so much that is.