Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If you weren't a complete retard you'd notice I NEVER initiate a conversation with you. NEVER.

LOL, what do you call this blackie, did you forget already?? You not only initiated the conversation, you managed to insult all southerners at the same time. Is your memory failing you there chief?

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole
His pond, his rules. That's how it should be.
Folks down south just seem like ass holes about their precious property. They act like they figure you're going to steal their ground one bucket full of dirt at a time or something. I've asked to fish in lots of private ponds around here and don't recall ever being turned down. I'm not talking friends or neighbors either but perfect strangers. See a pond I'd like to fish. Knock on the door and ask politely. Folks say sure, go ahead.

You'd better go back to the beginning and read it all again you filfthy lieing moron. You responded to a post I made that was not to you. I would NEVER initiate a conversation with you. You are stupid, intentionally condescending and irritating. You are so desperate for attention that you'll do anything to illicit a response from anybody, even if it's negative. I have never seen anybody so pitiful. Just to be perfectly clear, I have no use for you and I doubt anyone else does either. The world would be a better place without you in it. Are we clear ? Now STFU and leave me alone forever. I do not want a response or to converse with your totally worthless, lieing, know nothing, stinking ass, ever again.