Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He's not a bad guy, actually. He just doesn't want people running around on his property.

I understand that.
He's a selfish prick if he won't let a good neighbor fish in that pond.

You probably don't understand because you have nothing but here goes.....what other people work for isn't for your broke dick, lazy azz to play with. They don't owe you an explanation. They aren't pricks for saying no if asked, you're a prick for putting them in the position to have to tell a dead beat no.
I have my own pond full of bass, bluegills and bullheads in my back yard you stupid son of a bitch. It was full of fish when I bought the place. I don't fish in it often myself anymore. When somebody asks, I let them fish in it. It's no skin off my ass and it's a great place to take a kid fishing as you can catch bluegills just as fast as you can take one off the hook and get a line back in the water.

Mea Culpa...you have your own well stocked pond that you don't fish. But you knock on perfect strangers doors and ask to fish their ponds. Sounds like the way to go.
It gets boring hunting and fishing in the same place all the time. Variety is good. More people would know that if fewer people were selfish pricks like you and most Southerners and particularly Texans. Those f.uckers are always stuck hunting/fishing their own land because they're all selfish pricks and nobody gives anybody permission. It used to be there were a lot of folks in this area who didn't post their land and didn't care if others hunted/fished on it because they were often off hunting on somebody else's land. That was nice for everybody because nobody was stuck hunting/fishing the same old ground all the time. Then selfish ass holes like you became more and more prevalent and ruined it for everybody. Thankfully that sickness hasn't completely invaded my area of the Northeast yet and there are still a fair amount of people who will still give permission free for the asking.