Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I have no idea what railroad Blackheart worked for, but back when I worked for the Katy railroad, now the UP, there were three departments, Track, Car and Signal. Signal workers were electricians basically, track workers were the lowest echelon (I was one) and the Car Dept. was the best, whether you worked in the big shops that re-did cars or whether you were a Conductor or Engineer or the like. Basically the Track workers work on the rails...the tracks. Lots of different jobs. I can't speak for Blackheart, but I did all sorts of things involved in maintaining or redoing the railroads. Hard work that paid well. Lots of layoffs were involved and employment meant paying Union dues and taking layoffs if you were lower in seniority than others.

Thanks EE, don't doubt your experience. Have my doubts that Blackie has done any MoW work......
Don't care what you doubt. You're a low life big mouth nothing to me. I was a dues paying member of the BMWE and worked for the Delaware & Hudson. No way in hell a pussy like you could have hacked it on the tracks..

Sounds like you didn't hack it either go getter....

You are correct though, I did not hack it on the rails after a better opportunity presented itself. Took my BRK.B stock and bid uncle Warren adieu.
I hacked it till the D&H went bankrupt you presumptuous dick.

Impressive, you rode a little [bleep] kicker of a rail into the ground and couldn't get on with SOO or CP when it was all said and done. Now you don't assemble pistols while collecting unemployment and letting people know who could and could not hack various forms of work (which you don't currently do). Work that is.
It's really none of your goddam business what I do or have done now is it scooter ?