Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Captain coues. Whoopy shyt. 4 months a year to hunt you should be able to kill plenty. I know I did when I worked for the railroad and was laid off all season.

You couldn't kill a coues if you had it on a leash. Captain Adirondack. You'd have to shoot more than 80 yards which I suspect you couldn't do.

#career choice dipshit
You couldn't get within 80 yards of anything if your life depended on it. Why would I want to shoot one of those puny ass things anyway ? I'm fully capable well past 80 yards but seldom have the need on deer.

You're a [bleep] idiot. Love to see you trying to hunt here. You'd beg for Yankee mercy.

It's like still hunting, glassing, shooting far like you've never seen. Trust me.

You're a classic forum idiot. You couldn't even last a night in camp without begging....

You'd have your [bleep] broken in two days. Seen it lots of Yankee times...
Blow it out your ass jerk wad. The only yankees that go out there are the rich pussies. There are guys here that would walk you into a coma and hunt you into the dirt. They know how to still hunt and track very well. Some of us have even killed hundreds of deer that way.