Originally Posted by simonkenton7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I bought this 2010 Frontier used in 2018. 40K miles always garaged. I got it from a used car lot for $16K. A new one is double that.
This seems like a new truck to me, I got such a good deal I should be locked up for stealing.
My brother bought the same truck, a 2014, bought it new and he loves it. He has 115K mile on it and never has had any work done on the brakes, mechanic told him last week the brakes needed no repairs. We love our Nissans.

nissan frontiers are good. in full agreement. and lot's of room too.

after my yota mini-truck, a '94 model got run over & kilt in sept 03, i bought a end of year 03 tundracar after the insurance cleared, etc.

it was plain vanilla, 6 cyl, long-bed, and nothing like my 73 3/4ton chevy horse i pulled firewood with. but it did crank & run.

still driving it, slate gray, and cranks every time i touch the starter. 50,000 miles the first year, going to jackson, ms. where the pepper is hot.

a little over 100 grand now, and it just runs like a top. goodness how i'd like to own a new tundra car, but the prices!!

oh, i paid at $16,000 for my 6 cyl plain cab, longbed 6 cyl tundracar. but it did have a plastic bed liner.

it's never been hung up crossways on rural ga. roads in twiggs county like my mini-truck was multiple times over the years. (it was easy to tow out).