Originally Posted by 19352012
Any thoughts or opinions? I have the big three dealerships local but have always been intrigued by the Tundra. Willing to look at Nissan also. Thanks
................Mid sized truck or full sized truck??

Tundras look like bigger and bulkier trucks to me. I could be wrong....Maybe a little wider than Ford F150s, Chevy Silverados or Rams? Imo, Nissan full sized trucks are the ugliest of the bunch.

I gotta Ram Hemi and love it. Loves to cruise down the road at 90 with RPMs at 2000. Effortless! Only do dat on long trips when well out of town in open country with little traffic on the interstates like on the 40 when I do round trippers to Texas...

This will come down to your gotta have preferences and gotta have quirks. Exterior styling, interior appointments, dash controls, engine sound (can't beat a Hemi with magnaflows lol), ride quality, seating comfort and on and on and on.....

IMO, over the last say 8 to 10 years, the Ram 1500s have made substantial and very significant quality improvements with their interiors and ride quality (coil spring-air ride suspensions). Don't have the air ride in mine but the coil springs in all 4 corners still give it an excellent ride with no complaints.

Have fun choosing!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger