Originally Posted by Cariboujack
The numbers "spiking" is to keep the panic going. I don't care how high the numbers get, they are doing more testing and have done a LOT. As long as they do that the numbers will go up. Truth is most don't need to even be treated, and 99.5% of the folks will live. So the important numbers aren't the number of covid numbers, as much as the number that die. And the last numbers are going down. Also even the hospitals don't seem to get in a big yank to treat anyone, they make more money if they have to put you on a ventilator and chances are 80% you will die once that happens. I talked to my heart dr the other night and told her if I get it I'm calling her, because I want the hydroxycloroquine and she said she did too, because it works. Actually she got Covid before they even knew about it and was never treated, but her blood tests shows she's had it. She thought she had pneumonia and it didn't last long. I've only known a few people that have got it, but only one was treated. The goal is to keep people in a panic mode and figure out how difficult the general population is to control. That is their goal. Count on another "crisis" before election time, and them trying to control the majority of people. If they can create another crisis they can push the mail in ballots so they can cheat, which is already being put in place. They will literally do ANYTHING they have to, to beat Trump.

^^^THIS They can now demand mail in voting, and cancellation of all debates.