By all rights I should be a walking dead man. I'm 82 Y.)., diabetic, have high blood pressure and and a bit overweight. I feel fine. My lady friend is about 30 years younger than me, has been hospitalized with the Covid 19 early on, twice and is still seriously weakened by that disease. It didn't surprise me she came down with it as she's a nurse and has been working in the section of the hospital holding the covid patients. It sure has raised hell with us getting together. DAMMIT!

So what does this mean? Is it really not as bad as they say? Are there other factors that may aid in fighting off the disease? I've read that some doctors believe blood type may be a factor, stating those with type O seem to have a better time of it. It may be true as I know I'm O positive. Says so on my old Air Force dog tag.

Now the wearing of masks when out in public is mandatory here in Tucson and Pima County. Funny thing is prior to the order the only time I wore a mask was when I went to COSTCO to get certain things I like. I didn't even wear one at my doctor's office and the waiting room was full of sick people. he wasn't happy. grin

I've been stopped by people chastising me for not wearing a mask. I generally look then in the eye and ask, "Do you Really like living in fear?" I just add that I refuse to live in fear just because the government entities say I have to. Nuff said?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE