Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by logcutter
631 dead now in Italy from the virus.

Out of just over 10,000 infected. That's a 6% mortality rate. Today they had the single highest death total of any nation for a single day. They have not yet peaked.

Originally Posted by Calvin
Won’t be long and most people will have a story like this.

Yep. There will be a lot of sad stories by the time this thing goes away.

If we did nothing to stop the spread, where would we end up with Covid fatalities? If we had taken aggressive measures to stop the spread of H1N1, what would the fatality numbers have been? In terms of resources required and duration, can you compare those who were in critical condition due to H1N1 and those who are critically ill with Covid?

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by oklahunter
Tyrone, It’s not about politics. Your reply is the kind of stupidity I expect from dumbass teenage boys. Or Nigerian internet trolls.
Why should I quarantine myself when I really DGAS if I get it?

Because you may not know that you have it while being contagious?

Originally Posted by Mike_S
If anyone thinks this “virus” hasn’t been here percolating since November of 19, well I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale...

Where does that date come from?

Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
enlighten us Paul , just which scientists have this mess all figured out ??

Jorge's better half doesn't have it all figured out, and she didn't pretend to. To the contrary she identified it as "slippery." She has enough of it figured out to make a great case for social distancing being the most effective tool in our box right now. Was there something she posited as scientific fact that you can substantively refute?

Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
enlighten us Paul , just which scientists have this mess all figured out ??

The same one helping us with global warming.... wink

I'll take what is the difference in scientific fact and scientific hypothesis for $1000 Alex.

I got a million of em, Covtard.

How did that dogshit taste, BTW?