Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ya came outta the closet with the gay/biking thing.

IDK why you're not owning the Covtard thing. Cause now is the time.

It's just gonna get worse as the bolognavirus fades away.

And sometimes, as you observed, you can mix chronic assholia with hope for a cure:

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Maybe a silver lining in this mess is Trump's "Right to Try" law. If I get this crap I am going to request a trial of Anti-malarial and HIV meds.

There wasn't no question mark after *that* gem.

Looks like ya got bit on the ass by more than just a mosquito.

Like I say, own it, and don't eat the grain free leftovers.

Pause. Take a deep breath. Exhale the stupid. Tell me how the above supports your assertion below. Try to respond in a clear, cogent, non-spastic, non-breathless adult fashion.

Originally Posted by Fubarski

Now I remember you.

You're onea the Covtards that was screamin how we was all gonna die.

Nobody had any immunity to the cold virus.

Extremely contagious.

The cold virus floated through the air, like a helium balloon, til it landed in everbody's nostril.

Masks!

It mutates!

Exponential!

Efficacy!

In March, you'da ate the dried dogshit outta your front yard, if "Dr." Falsie had told ya it would save you.

You're immune to intelligent argument, but for the others on the 'fire, just one hospital, but they're all pannin for that extra .gov $13k in gold with every patient:

"Partners HealthCare is now running a coronavirus diagnostic test on every admitted patient at all of its acute care hospitals. As of Monday, inserting that long swab into your nasal cavity will be part of admissions from the emergency room and for patients transferred to the hospital. If you’re scheduled for surgery at a Partners hospital, you’ll likely be asked to come in for a test the day before.

Patients and hospital staff can expect to have the results within one to three hours.

Partners says testing all patients will improve safety for both patients and hospital staff.

Partners has also started daily coronavirus screenings on all admitted patients to catch cases that develop during a hospital stay."

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/29/partners-hospital-covid-19-universal-patient-testing