I was looking at the state's website the other day.It was showing a huge spike in cases,but when I clicked on the link for deaths,it is a general flat line.I think it's blown way out too.The fact that they keep adding to the number of cases and never take away from that is what is alarming when people look at the total numbers.I also think the numbers are heavily inflated too.We had a person that died from it that claimed their residence here,but they were working in another state and died in that other state but was counted as a death here because this was their residence.They were never here during the whole time this has been going on.You can bet that person was counted more than once.Where I live we are a regional area.So if a person gets it in a neighboring county,but has to transfer to my county because they are going into the hospital,they too are going to be counted as a case in their county of residence and also again in my county because they are in the hospital with it in my county.You never here about false positive test and I'm sure there are a bunch of those.What about the number of people that have got really sick compared to the number testing positive that have had no complications from it.The virus is real,but the problem has been heavily inflated.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............