"I wonder if this is the most studied and tested "flu" ever? Wonder if we tested, tracked and studied any other flu would not the numbers look the same?"

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Observation in church today, 90% or better wearing masks, way up from last Sunday. Also attendance was at least 25% less. Most shaking hands and hugging etc then sitting down and screwing around the the mask that's worrying the chit out of them.
The mask may do some good if the user has some idea how to put it on and take it off correctly but what I see most folks doing while forced to wear one is actually going to cause more harm than good.

They don't just hand you a respirator and PPE in a nuclear plant, they make damn sure you can don and disrobe without spreading contaminates.

The statewide mandatory mask requirement will actually cause more harm than good IMO.

I wonder if this is the most studied and tested "flu" ever? Wonder if we tested, tracked and studied any other flu would not the numbers look the same?

Standby for questions about your PhD and if you majored in virology.

The Doc running the Mayo Clinic's COVID-19 research program was asked on live TV the other day if there was any research that proved wearing a face mask will protect you from getting a virus . He said there has been no research or trials that proved they did but they just think it's a good idea.