I've shot/got chamberings in everything cited thus far(of like capacity),along with a slew of others yet to be mentioned. Hint.

A 22" 7-08 will squirt 180 ELD's at 2600fps and that is a straight Mind Fhuqk. For a Play Toy and Boomer Burner,I could go 26"(and have). Alpha brass alone,rates that build and make mine 8"(awaiting another to arrive and HOPEFULLY this week,though at 23"). Hint.

BT/DT with all the T-shirts in Kreedmire,260,260AI and 264 Twat-Six. pass the .284" 180 and hold The Fluff. Hint.

Connecting dots and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,I'd simply go 700 in 280 SALAMI,due the HUGE COAL latitude. The Kali Kid would get the nod(again) and it'd be 8",with 180 Focus. I'd have him throat it like my first one,but might even bump contour a bit more. Double-Ounce S/S Shilen,Marty 45 MO-MO rail,Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada and modest recoil,with (5) in the belly. Pass the Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins and kick the trimmer offa' fhuqking cliff. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

A 225yd zero and said rail,with "flat" rings,leaves less than halfa' fhuqking Mil on the LRTSi's erector and the zero stop is moot. Fhuqking thing is a HAMMER,recoil is largely nil and a schit ton of fhuqking FUN. You don't shoot it "at" stuff,you shoot it THROUGH stuff. It should be called THE Incredible Hulk,or sumptin' similar,if only in fairness. Hint.(grin)

I prolly shoot a "few" .243" bores too. Hint.

Though in fairness,I suffer an extry Pre-64 70(which I hate)in H&H boltface(which I hate even more) and it'll be a receiver diameter 8" 7mm Remmie Mag,wearing like throat length as the above 284 Twat-Six and likely 25.25",because I like round numbers. It'll get stuffed into a HEAVY plywood T-hole "Target/BR" handle(hope it arrives next R&R) and be fed 180's expressly too. Hint.

Less IS more.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."