Originally Posted by Big Stick
Do cite any/all words,that are either "too big" or "too Technical" for you and your "abilities" to understand....

Well, I was hoping someone else would respond as I knew you would get upset and somehow be threatened by others. Anyway, in response to your directive:

Connecting dots and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,........... and it'd be 8",with 180 Focus. I'd have him throat it like my first one,but might even bump contour a bit more. ...............and modest recoil,with (5) in the belly....... Pass the Lapooey Twat-Six Virgins and kick the trimmer offa' fhuqking cliff. Hint. .....yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,(grin)

All of the above, I'm able to decipher after years of practice. The below are things on which I need help.

I'd simply go 700 in 280 SALAMI,due the HUGE COAL latitude.

This leaves me to believe you'd use a 700 action in either 280 Remington SAAMI, or possibly 280AI SAAMI. You referenced the lack of need for a trimmer; so, I'm assuming you mean, to use your standard lingo "280 Aye Aye SALAMI". Is that correct.

The Kali Kid would get the nod(again)

For those of us who have "never used him", who is the "Kali Kid" and what does he do? Some smith I'm guessing.

Double-Ounce S/S Shilen

I assume by "S/S Shilen" you mean a stainless steel Shilen barrel (8 twist from up above); but, what is meant by "Double-Ounce". Common use of American English would leave one to determine that is a 2 ounce barrel. However, that's clearly not what you mean.

Marty 45 MO-MO rail,Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

"45 MO-MO rail" is easy enought; but, what or who is "Marty"?

Kelly and Crew HEAVY filled handle,S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

What and/or who is "Kelly and Crew" and "HEAVY filled handle. I assume you are talking about a heavy stock from someone named Kelly. Please fill in those blanks.

S/S Matt BDL bottom,Bart',yada,yada,yada ,,,,,,,,

I assume "S/S Matt BDL bottom is referencing the bottom metal (and or magazine?); but, could you clarify that?

Bart'

This is usually your shorthand for "Bartlein"; however, you already selected a Shilen barrel above. So, in this instance, what is meant by "Bart"?

I know I could probably go back through your past posts to determine some of this. When I try to google some of your stuff, my computer starts smoking and suggesting foreign translator apps and software. So, I thought either you or one of your sycophants (or more learned member of normal ilk) could help. I never thought I would receive your offer telling me to tell you exactly what I don't understand about your post. Thanks in advance little buddy (or anybody else who wishes to chime in.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ