'retzs,

Unfortunately,I've suffered rifles of that ilk for too fhuqking many decades and have as of yet,to find anything "endearing" mechanically. One COULD garner support for a S/S Krassik Winny in Whizzum,but with (3) Montucky 7 Whizzum's in the larder,that'd be a BITTER pill. Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though like most thangs,it do improve,when slammed in a MacaMillion handle and I MUCH prefer a 1pc REAL S/S bottom. Hint.

I embarrassingly suffer numerous Pre-64's and amongst them,a prestigious pedigreed 54 K-Hornet,choked with a Shilen spout and yet another of them MacaMillion's,though in the now defunct G&H pattern. Pass the 77/22 K-Hornet PLEASE and hold the fhuqking Fluff. Hint.

The pending 284 Rem Mag,will be fhuqking funny too! Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'O7,

I tend to whistle 105 Hornie HPBT's for utility,whether it 270 or 'Twat-Six induced and with all stops in between,upon multiple boltfaces. They do especially nice thangs up feedramps,in both Small and Large frame Krunchentickers. Hint.

The 1400yd line in a Large Frame,requires wellllllllllll shy of 50% of an erector,from a 225yd zero,in this morning's atmosphere. Obviously,that's incorporating an integral 1913 "flat" rail and I hear good thangs about 'Horn rings and 40 MO-MO's inclination. Could reach said distance easily,in a totally "flat" system,but extry reach don't aspook me. Hint.

With your aforementioned 147's,what sorta launch Speed do you like in your George 264 PRICK?

I hear good thangs about .224" 88's and am prolly awaiting another Launcher of same to hit the porch,ala 7" RPM 22PPC Improved. Though in fairness,I squirt 'em in 223,223AI,22 Grendel,22BR,22-250,22-250AI and of course Speedmire too. Tough for a .243" bore to keep pace,at like case capacity(they cain't). Hint.

Have shot a fair bit of 338 Lapooey and it ain't my jam either.

Hint.................

NOTshooter,

Now that's odd,as I gun the toughest atmospheric conditions there are and a "lowly" 22" 7-08 will choogle a 180 ELD 1125fps+ to the 1550yd line,as plainly cited above. I get it,that you sure in the fhuqk ain't very bright,but you needn't keep PROVING it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Receiver selection,largey doesn't make a fhuqk unless your reap frosting from the Sale and contour largely "means" the same,given a shred of fhuqking sense. Hint.

As a aside,what exactly is "wierd" and what troubles have you "seen",as you've "shot" 180's beyond their Transonic Slip? Do tell...because that too,will be funnier than fhuqk! HINT! Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."