Bob,

For some reason,it just NEVER goes the way Crying Karens "think" it will. Hint.(grin)

I reckon I'm never gonna embrace Retardation and fhuqking Whining,if only to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. Their fhuqking STUPIDITY certainly ain't my "fault" and if I could make 'em stop saying STUPID schit,I simply wouldn't,because oblivious humor is ALWAYS the best! Laughing!

Had an Old Boy make a DUMB move,on the typically unforgiving Coast Range,to retrieve a wedge he'd driven in an Old Growth blowdown run. Hell...even his Bucker told him not to,but he had the first nickle he ever made and wasn't gonna donate a 12" K&H to the cause! Rolling it out of the cut,shifted the run and there he set pinned like a maggot,with the tail of the rootwad across him,with a now broken hip. He(we) were lucky,that we had Comm's to the LZ and could summons the '64 as per whim,but weather was rooted and so the wait began. 9hrs later,the Ship could fly and somehow THE Pilot,unfhuqked the situation by picking it off of him,then returned with a stretcher on the hook. Old Fhuqker was TOUGH and for some reason didn't shock out an die,but did mention "Morphine!" a few 1000 times,while smiling through the pain. Why it wasn't a compound fracture,I'll never know. He healed,but never Cut again. Hint.

You know it's a long dirty day,when folks draw straws to see who's gonna protect a corpse on the hillside overnight with a rifle,so Brownies don't consume same and grant opportunity for the Authoroties(Troopers) to survey the scene. That while Crying Karen waxes eloquent upon how VERY fhuqking Tender her Feelers are! Hint. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. Try as I could,my digits just wouldn't allow me to Jack around,so I went Plan Fhuqking B. I got lucky remembered,I had (1) other rifle I could shoot.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I was giving my Big 'Rona talk at work last Hitch to The Boys,as Policies were changing and was doing a rather GOOD job,if only because I prolly "get by" in Public Speakin'. Anywhoo...I was hitting some high points on the potential of this and that,mainly because it's my job to cascade such information and one of my guys goes "Just HOLD the fhuqk on on and let me tell you ONE fhuqking thing!" (which did pique my curiosity,if only in fairness) and then he immediately continued..."Just so YOU know,I've stuck my tongue up Hookers' azzholes and I'm not afraid of the fhuqking Bat Flu". I was SO proud,that I nearly shed a tear! I simply clapped my hands and said "now THAT is worthy of both a T-shirt AND a fhuqking Bumper Sticker!". I'm not programmed to Doom or Gloom and if things go South,I want ME on my side.(grin) Hint. LAUGHING!

As Winny's go,I've had wayyyyyyyyy too fhuqking many,which often embarrasses me,because guys like me should KNOW wayyyy better than that! I've had/have 'em in Pre-War,Pre-64,Transition and Post,as 70's go. The best one I ever had was a Goat Fhuqk CRPF Coyote in 7 Whizzum and what a fhuqking hammer it was/is(pard fhuqked me outta it,but he still rolls it). This last Pre-64 piece of schit,wears a Custom Dudelicker stock,with a trimmed OEM spout and I really should bolt a Reupold atop it in WAM's,then fling it around and watch it unkchunt itself,if only for more Humor. Talk about a fhuqking zero SHIFT!!! Hint. Laughing!

I've got my nose in the wind for a Winny 42,for GrandBaby to cut teeth upon. His Vudoo should hit the porch before too long and there's a Superposed salted away in his honor. If I didn't love him so much,I'd build him a Pre-64 Goat Fhuqk,but he's coasting with a Fieldcraft 243 and more than a few Krunchentickers,so my frets is nil. Glad I snagged a spare Garrow Hummer,while I could too. Must be rough?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

It's never been difficult to tell who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. I'll huckle you a video of boys rolling ROUGH,if for even more perspective..............

KchuntShoot,

Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,"getting" to Google all those things...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper and fascinatin' Dichotomy,that you "get" to summons your Imagination and Pretend,to fuel your GoogleFu and I simply get to swing doors open and take 'em shooting? Hint. LAUGHING!

If only for conversation,I don't have a 224 Speedmire that won't reach the 1550yd line Supersonic,in the afternoon's atmosphere,at Low Tide. Read that again. Now one more time. Let it marinate,then Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm "fairly' sure they don't kick much either. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" too!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."