KchuntShoot,

I'm VERY happy to be,that which you need MOST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED,the last thing I'd wanna do,is to knowingly swipe ANY of the Sweet Satisfactions,of your Imagination and Pretend. Mainly because it's all you've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness however,I did forget to account for "The Bump" and it's 30" 1.400" straight "contoured" spout. My bad. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

'retzs,

The BEAUTY of a Custom,is aligning THE Boolit Trifecta...RPM,Throat Geometry and COAL. Even a schitty fhuqking Pre-'64 70 can do that,given a shred of sense and a Plumber who listens. Hint.(grin)

Bob would be PROUD and yankin' spouts!

Laughing!...............

Rickety,

I rather enjoy how a Lone CLUELESS Window Licking Texan in her hair net,SUDDENLY "transforms"into a "we" or an "all"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You've ZERO baseline,to begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude and I getta' kick out of your fruitless efforts,that soooooooooo very CONSUME your every thought and hilarious "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying so hard Karen and sooooooooooo often.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."