Dumbo,

Rest ASSURED,nobody can belittle you,better than YOU can,simply by doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'd of NEVER "guessed" you to be a Pavement Pounding Spoon Fed Office Queen. HINT. LAUGHING!

Now...back to Northern LITE. 'Tis an intellesting set of findings and some more Reupold HUMOR. I swapped out (3) sets of Reupold 30mm rings in the Store,because my initial set of 'em,wouldn't make up tight to the receiver on the rear base. There wasn't a set in the Store that would,nor was there a set of OEM Ruger's there that would NOT. I tried (6) OEM Ruger rings I had laying around and all of them made up just fine. Cost me $105 to walk out the door with the Reupolds,for even more humor. Hint

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Anywhoo,now it looks like I'll be Jack'n around(literally) and will go full circle. $45 for the Weaver's and the best pitch available,less tearing sumptin' apart and I don't tend to roll that way. The Boys credited me back,no problem there,if only like always. Coulda' wore a mask,but didn't! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for eagerly awaiting updates.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."