I have to laugh every time one of these threads come up. I tune in just for the entertainment value- Stick is the Trump of 24hourcampfire- he sets them up and knocks them down just for fun....

If you had grown up (?) in a situation where every day might be your last because of what you do for a living, you would treat every day like a holiday and throw crap back and forth with your "cell mates" just to keep up the banter instead of hanging on the harsh reality of what it would be like to get crushed 100 + miles from anywhere and a couple hour wait for heli to get to you and out ....

And the alternate language Stick uses? A bit of poetry, a bit of humor, a bit of familiarity with something he does every day that most guys do a couple times in a lifetime, and above all- he isn't going to make it easy to get the info you want or need from him unless you really want it. You're going to have to work for it a bit....

Growing up with 3 brothers and 4 Sisters who may be as tough as my brothers taught me a thing or two about flipping crap to survive and laughing about it afterwards.... you guys might give it a thought or two.... or make an effort to make a "Stick to English" dictionary so you can make the most out of his posts while you can.... smile

Stick, you're holding out on me- I didn't realize the affection you had for the Pre 64 Winchester wares.... I'll be curious to see how the new tubes and accessories work out on them.... next thing we know, you'll be having a custom wood stock carved for your next rifle.... LOL... you let me know and I'll start on one tomorrow....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.