Dumbo and KchuntShoot: THE Covid Queens...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Personally,I rather enjoy your Crying Karen Vagina Monologues and Melting Snowflake Routines,mainly because none of it is an "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling Fhuqktards eagerly read my every fhuqking word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously,with surging Estrogen Levels coursing your pencil necks. Now schit do NOT,get any fhuqking funnier than that! Hint. LAUGHING!

I find it fascinating,that you CLUELESS Fhuqktards flatter yourselves by hinting that you could "learn" anything. All you can "do" is add even more very WELL founded Insecurities to your boundless list and Whine. That's it,full stop and the only fhuqking reason it is HILARIOUS,is because you Crying Kchunts are doing your best. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you Bleacher Gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"! Now you be fhuqking SURE to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily use itty-bitty words,to rub your nosesfurther in your very own Magnificent STUPIDITY. Dare ya'. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now I'm forced with a real debacle here,as I cain't find my last order of 30mm rings(Swiffers and 'Horn's) and Northern LITE is setting 3/4's butt nekked and chomping at the bit. I remember loaning some out,but cain't know where that parcel went?!? Prolly say "fhuqk it!" and hit the Store. Hint.

Bless your hearts for so moghtily clinging to every word and rest assured,there'll be film at 11:00.

Keep on Licking Windows,as you impatiently wait.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."