Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I am saying this from the couch, but, I think your assessment is incorrect.

What part, or all? I'm a big boy & I welcome constructive critique. cool

Ok, I think common sense runs strong and for decades has lead to refinement and then improvement beyond that. Lots of hard knocks. Big phucqking deal about one bolt, or twenty, it's a drop in the damned bucket and anyone that can afford attention knows it. Where's the inherent weakness in shooting systems in extreme wet coastal conditions? He knows without assumption. Furthermore, without strong doses of sense, common and otherwise, he'd been crushed to death, drowned or torn up many times over. Take what you want from that which gets posted, or don't, that's your deal, however, in my opinion your assessment that common sense is lacking, was woefully incorrect.

Boomer, thank you for your assessment. Good points on Shtick staying healthy doing what he does. Common sense very well may not the best definition & I stand corrected. My opinion, or even the proper definition of the quirk doesn't matter. Not that he would care, but his destructiveness, & dis-respect for things, even if they are his, & he can afford a hundred more, still shows something is just a bubble or two off.