Originally Posted by GeoW
Freedom ain't free.

I'm willing to pay more to keep my dollars out of China and more jobs in the USA.

g

True, but there are product categories that are no longer made here, period, or in insufficient amounts to satisfy the demand. Look what was allowed to happen to the manufacture of essential medical goods. It's going to take government, industry, and consumers to turn this around. As the anti-China sentiment grows, look for retailers and "manufacturers" to begin to obscure the actual origins of goods to maintain their profits. Look in any catalog and you'll see items marked "Imported", but the actual country of origin isn't provided. I believe that some of that is deliberate.

Nothing wrong with buying honest goods made elsewhere, but as I mentioned in my message to Burris, much of the Industry in China is owned by the military and profits fund their operations against us. At the very least, companies doing business with hostile foreign nations should identify the real owners to keep from paying for stuff to kill us.

If Biden is elected, nothing will ever be done on the government side, for reasons we all already know.

What fresh Hell is this?