Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I know that. But in the Trijicon thread, it was about Trijicon suing Holosun for patent infringement by the Chinese. It was met with a collective yawn. People don't seem to care that China is stealing us blind.

The Chinese landed on the dark side of the moon. israelis tried it on the other side of the moon and the ship blew up from tech they stole from US. And you think the Chinese cant make a stupid red dot? america stole all the methods for factories during the industrial revolution from Britain and stole the textile manufacturing secrets from them. After WW II we stole tons of tech from the Germans. every country does industrial spying and stealing

So we should continue dealing with a country that does not protect intellectual property rights or corporate interests of foreign countries? We should have dealings with a country whose lab created virus will probably kill a few hundred thousand US citizens when it is all through? We should deal with a country that ran roughshod over Hong Kong and could not wait the 50 years to take over?

the sanctions the US put on Iraq killed over a million people including 500K kids. adding in the 2 wars on Iraq another 300-400K dead and you got the nerve to talk about China? severe sanctions put on Iran and Syria easily add up to tens of 1000's more dead. what the hell do you care about Hong Kong? the city was stolen off them by the British. how would you like it if India came here and took over NY stock exchange?
I get sick when I hear China is communist and US is capitalist. US companies got over 12 trillion in bailouts and EVERY major companies support the total communist ideology of BLM PANTIFA LGBTQ abortion gay marriage tranny rights and every anti white christian agenda they can think of. If a company in China tried that the bosses would be shot

Iraq is not a trading partner nor is Syria. We lost 60 K troops and another 1/2 million wounded in Vietnam and the same or greater number in Korea fighting Chinese. What was Hong Kong before the British took over Jackazz? Anyone sympathetic to the Chinese who have killed 100 million of their own people is a severe and worthless JACKAZZ. GTFO .