Originally Posted by lvmiker
John Burns, 2 questions, in which branch of the military did you serve and if so what was your MOS? Do you represent Leupold or have any financial interest in the sale of their products?
mike r

I pumped a [bleep] load of jet 4 in the Air Force.

You might want to learn to use the Google machine as I have sold Leupold optics for a long time.
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Ripping all the lips tends to spook the hole but at some point you gotta set hooks and reel in the catch.

My stringer is pretty full (it's not hard to imagine those that are flappin on the stringer) but I still got room on the total catch and a few more kewl guy pictures.

Any takers? grin

Do keep talking! You’re doing great.

Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

But If you think everyone is in awe you’d be mistaken, I routinely let bigger walk on by. 😁

I just wanted you to post pictures of the one you didn't let "walk".

I have no doubt you're one of those guys who always sees much bigger but always fails to bring anything home.

Just Sayin.
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

The "reported issues" are mostly simply low level kids wanting to spend Uncle Sammies credit card bucks on different scopes because they ain't cleaning and don't know how to develop solid drop data.

Same assessment for general users with issues or is it just the military guys that are dumbasses?

Please quote where I called anyone a "dumbass".

I am going to prime the pump and specifically say you are one big dumbass but I get a smile when you try and pimp Berger bullets. It's funny. grin

Originally Posted by NEBHUNTER
My son is a Sniper. He teaches in Arkansas. All he uses is Leupold.

That happens pretty often.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
They willingly gave them with no strings attached, no problema senora'. Strike 2 Mrs Burns.

I can guarantee whom ever was gifted the A Squadron coin was not supposed to post a photo on the net as any kind of brand endorsement or brand bash fest and absolutely guarantee it was not you who was gifted that coin.

You should take the post down.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.