Originally Posted by 270jrk
Now wait a minute John, you have repeatedly ignored Clints question about why leupold isn’t used much by competitors on PRS style ranges. And your answer is always big dead critters. So Greg is out in the hills killing big critters and now it’s all about shooting ranges....I get that you are having a good time yanking chains, but why alienate some of the best shooters and hunters that hang out here? Whatever opportunity you have to share your long range shooting and hunting skills is being wasted with these games, and you can’t even keep your own rules straight.

He can't help himself.

Regarding Leupos in PRS, some of the Mark 5 shooters have been doing really well with that scope. I don't follow PRS that closely, but over the past year, it seems like the Mark 5 has made a mark, pun intended.

Just a few of the shooters using the Mark 5 in PRS:

-Koenig won the 2019 Production division
-Jon Pynch is currently ranked 7th
-Morgun King is currently ranked 1st place

I quit buying Leupolds awhile ago, but all the feedback that I've gotten from people is that the Mark 5 is proving to be very reliable, durable, and repeatable. I've heard this from recreational shooters, a reputable vendor, and guys in the military. And none are Leupold fan boys, at all.

I heard one of the product development leaders state that they are turning things around at Leupo. He didn't outright state that the Mark 5 was the product of that transformation, but said change is slow there.

I think all of this is good news for those of us who might have stopped buying their scopes, but are looking to support them again.