Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Seems to me that the only thing Burns stomped on is his own reputation.

The strength of his argument seems to consist of name dropping, passive aggression, and an old picture of him shooting at, and missing, a target at 1 mile.

A handful of pictures of Leups and dead critters are nothing but a straw man argument. Most of us have killed game with Leups, but that doesn’t change the fact that they seem to fail more often than some other scopes on the market. Most of us that have experienced Leup failures probably didn’t stop to take a picture of the ‘failure experience’ (not often possible), but I can assure you that my experiences really happened. Do I hate Leupold? No, but until they acknowledge and make changes to rectify the cause of the failures/mechanical unreliability that I’ve experienced, I certainly can’t recommend them. Especially when I’ve experienced a night-and-day difference between Leup and a handful of other scope models that have proven to be totally mechanically reliable.

Don't forget I also posted some dope memes. grin

Hah, fair enough!

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

I am old enough to remember when Jordan begged me for a job. shocked

LOL, "begged" might be a mischaracterization. Just slightly. Multiple companies, and a pile of passive aggression and narcissism ago, back when Burns conducted himself on here with a bit of dignity, I thought it might be fun to work with him. But as mathman pointed out, I've observed and learned a few things since then.