Oh my,Crying Karen is ALL about waxing eloquent via Vagina Monologue,upon her Countless yet very WELL founded Insecurities...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",in that which is blasse' for me mid fhuqking morning,is IMPOSSIBLE for Window Lickers and that never ain't not fhuqking funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Some purty High Zoot wares there! Pardon my having more GOOD Riggin' in my crummy on a slooowwwwwww day,than you've seen in your "Life". Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my being a fan of colors and of course,now you can say you've "seen" an OEM S/S spouted 'Schutz wearing a Custom Bob 75MO/MO rail from a run I requested and what just might be a 6x MQ? The sticker affixed the MacaMillion Sillywet handle,just might be a misnomer. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon even more colors,as you type with your mask on,while madly trying to Google it all. Now you can say you've seen a Mike Garrow Hummer wearing a S/S spout,with an Optika6 aboard. The scope Puked and is at their repair facility. Hint. LAUGHING!.

Pardon even more colors,as you nod your head like you "understand". Babiest 270 and Illuminatti. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Swapped scopes the other day,after the Old Boy left the range. Illuminatti has never boobled(I've a "few" of 'em),but the '6x HD's reticle and illumination are better. Post Sport Limit this mornin'. Contemplatin' a Personal Use Limit,here in a bit,which is only 20 Silvers a day...but I regress. Google it. hint. LAUGHING!

1000 words on an erector and reticle talkin' the same language. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Now as the Reupold 6x36 goes,I've only Puked 'em on a RWS Springer,10/22 and a Wylde Krunchenticker,offa' the top of my head. All stagnant set and forget bitches. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Pardon actual USE.

LAUGHING!....................

I reckon I should bolt NorthernLite up,just so you Google gals,can flaunt your masks. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."