Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I live on top of a mountain here. There is a field on the mountain across the valley from me. The near edge of that field is over 700 yards distant.

I'm having a difficult time imagining a field on a mountain and a "valley" that is less than 700 yards wide.

Yes, I know you said the field is "over 700 yards distant", but the notion is there.

Ted, were talkin Adirondacks here! 😂😂
Vermont would blow your fuggin minds. Up, down, up ,down up, down.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We've got more fuggin licensed hunters than you've got people. The more popular hunting spots close to the road you are not getting out of sight of another hunter all day and that's in the woods where you can't see over 100 yards. Tell me more about pressure dick head.
[/quote

I did.

If you are zipping around in an ATV at 1/2 mile with game not giving you a second glance your living the Low Pressure Life.

It's kewl but you probably should understand it's super easy hunting.

Rifles would be unsportsmanlike and slingshots are really the only thing a good hunter would use.

But I don't judge, you do you. grin
That mountain across from me gets hunted hard during seer season. I know because I've hunted it plenty and taken several bucks off of it. That field is surrounded by thick woods. In fact the whole rest of the mountain is woods other than that one field. That's where most of the hunters are and most of the deer are killed. Despite that, deer will still come out in that field sometimes close to dark. If somebody isn't watching it from the edge of the woods and shooting at them immediately I can ride my ATV around the yard or drive my Jeep down the driveway and they won't even look this way. Folks around here don't shoot at deer a half mile away across valleys.