Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No gov't didn't draw those lines, at least not here. NYDEC works with the conservation council, which is made up of hunters, landowners, farmers and insurance companies, on most hunting regulations. Hunters here generally don't support what they consider to be to "unsportsmanlike" hunting methods/practices here. Farmers, insurance companies and DEC generally don't give a fuuck as long as sustainable hasrvest quouta's and license sales are met. If hunters didn't want such rules,Boone and Crocket wouldn't have rules like no high fences for inclusion into the books. You should stick to things you know something about bicycle boy, like cute little spandex outfits perhaps.

For your viewing pleasure.

This is not your tame setting where you mow the lawn and putter about on your ATV.

If you want elk meat it pays to be a bit handy in things rifle and a gadget or 2 might be helpful if you're willing to put in the work. grin

Looks easy if you did the prior preparations and topped your rifle with a Leupold. laugh

Most of my rifles wear Leupolds. I don't need them to track, just hold zero cuz I know how to hunt. If I had stupid deer like the high Wyoming success rates show yours to be, I wouldn't use a scope at all. I want to hunt, not just kill things. Oh yeah, and the 10 point I have hanging on the wall behind me is considerably larger than the one you posted a pic of earlier. He was taken at 25 yards with iron sights.