Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by AKduck
They planned for that exact thing.

It's been in the media since February.

Commies can rape. plunder, burn and pillage...

But let one conservative pick up a gun in defense of life or property, and they are automatically "White Supremacist Neo Nazi, Trump Supporting, Militia"...

It is to the point that I don't give a flying [bleep] what they call me. I am SICK of these COMMUNIST [bleep] sticking it in our face. I think it is time for payback!! These aholes
have pushed the envelope to far. If TRUMP does not win.It is time to show Antifa, Blm and these Communist [bleep] what the [bleep] they are up against!!!

Bill

Do you really think I care what you call me? Hell no!. You're just another fascist in a sea of fascism.

So, payback, eh? More talk. You ain't doing anything. Period. And guess, what? In a democratic republic, you can't always get what you want (hum a few bars, it may calm you down). Freedom is tough for some of you guys to swallow. You can't stand anyone but yourselves being free. You can't even grasp the concept.

Hey Pussy I live in Beaver Dam,WI I am not hard to find where does your [bleep] ASS live.Narrow it down to a city and state tough guy.I will make the drive.

Sure you will, girl. Then what? You probably need a good warm jail cell to pass the winter, I suppose.

I’m in Janesville if you need a copilot