Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Y
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

Good luck with that. But you would never show up here either. And of course, you just admitted to a premeditated felony if you did do it. Does Wisconsin allow felons to vote? You might want to rethink that.

TWAT Yes I would. Do you think I am afraid of a jail cell? Your are a silly TWAT. I voted this year and I am a retired Correctional Sergeant. So no felonies here TWAT. I would call you a p..u..s..ss..i..eee. but they don't like that word. You are a BITCH that thinks they are a tough guy. I have been on this site for years and don't post much but this election has pissed me off.You are a GASH/TWAT and have 0.0 testosterone running thru your body. CITY/STATE/ADDRESS/NAME TWAT!!

Keep it up. Ain't nobody believin' ya, but keep it up.

I'm not threatening anyone. But you are. It makes great copy.

lLOL the only one not believing it is you. BEAVER DAM,WI ON LAKE STREET. I have a Toyota Tundra in my driveway..It is Black. Now SISSY BOY TWAT the ball is in your court. CITY, STATE AND STREET. TWAT you are have no balls. You want to play games but when push comes to shove you are a [bleep] TWAT/GASH[/quote]

nope. Not going to invite you to a felony. Keep whining, but you will feel better if you put on your triple extra large panties. Obviously, the ones you have on now are much too tight.