Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by pdXammo

Or I'm tired of hearing people run their stupid mouths off and push us closer and closer to losing our 2A rights with their undisciplined prattle. The person you have to worry about is the one who says nothing. Y'all choose your blind hatred and base inclinations over the preservation of constitutional rights.

GFY.

So we shouldn't have a right to speak freely or we risk losing our right to bear arms? That's some of the most retarded schit I've seen in days. I preserve my rights. They cannot be taken from me. I can only give them away. The difference between you and I is I know what rights are, and you don't. Either that, or you are here to push communist collectivist talking points. Either way, as I said, Go Fuuck Yourself, Bitch.

Speak freely? Of armed rebellion and the murdering of your countrymen? I hear you saying rights but, I don't think you know what that means. Not to mention all of the above is conspiracy, sedition and just anti-American. Those rights were established by men and men can take them away, regardless of how you feel. You'll just be grist to the mill. If you want to preserve rights it is an entirely different battle, one you obviously are not equipped to wage. I actually get invited to speak before governing bodies on the subject and have a productive and measurable effect on the outcomes. You and your ilk however are a huge stumbling block to this work. If we lose these rights it will lay at your feet.
If you really believe in a deep state a critically thinking mind would consider that the worst and most extreme elements of each side were the work of such an entity to erode liberty all around. I know you don't think this dynamically for all your talk of 3d chess. Y'all likely can't hardly wrap your mind around an actual game of chess much less visualize the prosecution of such a contest 10 moves ahead. Educate yourself, get some counseling. Learn to convey a position through actual words and ideas not childish ad hominem attacks.

NRA Life Member