Originally Posted by k20350
Anyone who even entertains this thread is brain dead. Guy about 15 miles from me got his door kicked in, family cuffed and stuffed and his guns confiscated just for being a member of the internet group that those morons that were planning to kidnap Whitmer were on. Guy hadn't even posted on the page in 3 months but the feds came and blew his door off the hinges and carried his guns off. F u c king talking about going to war and killing people in an open forum........ Probably can't run half a mile and your gonna go to war against who again? This thread is full of delusion. i love this site and yea theres surely a bit of F u c k ery about with the ballots but using long time accounts to discuss open insurrection is plain stupid. I've said it 3 times in 3 days. if Trump would have stayed off Twitter he would have won by a landslide. No doubt in my mind.

Ah was he just to big of a meanie?? Simple fact Trump might lose because of fraud.. I guess you have your head in the sand not to recognize the quickest way to disenfranchise a certain group of voters is by doing what’s going on in your chit hole state.. Before you know it republicans/independents won’t vote. They will say like my friend used to say what’s the point my vote doesn’t mean chit.

Last edited by 79S; 11/07/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.