Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Leroy Beans is an excellent example of the type of people that conservatives would never agree to share a country with,...and there's many of his type.

Why should traditional Americans be forced to share a country with those people?

That question is going to start occupying people's minds as a result of the election theft.

You really don't understand what America is.

Just like I have to put up with people like you, you have to put up with people like me. It's called FREEDOM.

I have no issues with putting up with people like you. The problem lies is people like YOU keep trying to tell us how to run our lives and cheat at every turn. When you can explain to people like ME how all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of "votes"in Michigan show up and every single one is for one candidate, maybe we'll dial it back. Why is it that in PA, the Republicans aren't allowed to see the vote count? it's perfectly legal but what do they have to hide or maybe is it the fact that Trump's 700 thousand vote lead in PA has suddenly vanished by "mail in votes" where signatures are not required to match? And let's not forget all the dead people and non-residents voting in Nevada...

Explain to you? The explanation is simple. You can find out the same way you came up with these nonfacts. You already know the answers of course. Nothings being hidden, dead people are not voting, observers are in place all the time, and mail in ballots are hugely more popular with democrats than conservatives. Plain and simple. You really need to come up with better conspiracies.

Great non-answer, particularly the one about non-verification of signatures and the fact that our of 125 thousand plus votes that appeared in Michigan for example, ALL went to Biden pretty much tells me where you are coming from.And how about signatures don't need to match? That is an official PA Supreme Court judgment. But I must say, the use of the word FREEDOM coming from you, pegs the irony meter...

Look again jorgie. There are certified election observers everywhere, so you can ask them if you wish. But try to confine yourself to the facts - not your alternative facts.

OOh OOh!
Magical fruit is running up its post count everywhere... the tinkle is running down its leg its so excited.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton