Any attempts to intervene will make it worse. Just let the market sort its self out. If you've been a gun owner for at least 10 years and weren't prepared its your fault.

I was in Al's in Idaho Falls yesterday and saw they had a pallet of ammo that just came in. I asked if I could get a few boxes of 7.63x39 because I just ordered an AK. They so no, they weren't going to put it out yet. About 2 minutes later a gut walked by with 3 boxes. I asked him where he found it and he said it's not what you know but who.

I then went back and watched them tell some people no and then give boxes to others that it seemed like they knew. I called them out on it and they said they were going to decide who gets it to make sure people who didn't need it weren't buying it. I said you already have a 3 box limit, maybe you should just put it out and let those that show up decide what they need. I said you don't know me or my situation at all but denied me so you could give it to friends. I said if your that big of a control freak, I'm going to make the world fair type communist what are you doing selling guns and ammo? Are you just arming your comrades?

What's with everyone with a $10 an hour job thinking it's their responsibility to make sure everyone gets a trophy whether they compete or not. If they want limits fine but all this hiding ammo from some and deciding who gets it and then acting like your making the world a better place through cronyism is crap.

Bb