Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I know lots of people may overreact to this question but it’s been on my mind a lot lately. I just keep wondering if there’s anyway they could disperse ammo sales more evenly or rationally to prevent hoarding and avoid these times like we are currently experiencing? I just keep thinking there’s got to be a way to avoid these shortages and not having hunting ammo readily available to consumers at all times. Does anyone else wonder about this? I buy when times are good but I still don’t like the feeling of not being able to go buy ammo for my favorite hunting rifles if I wanted to. It’s getting to the point that I wonder if it’ll ever recover! People aren’t afraid to pay the ignorant prices and will keep stashing it away I’m thinking. There’s got to be an answer.

As long as people are willing to pay the crazy prices, its going to be like this. People are buying it that dont need it, to resell for a profit. Some companies are selling them at auction for much higher prices than putting it on the shelf. The way I see to avoid it is to buy a lot of ammo and keep a good stash, then you dont have anything to worry about it. Another option is to load your own. It is easier to stash components and use them for multiple calibers. I dont really want anyone imposing limits, it makes it easier for the gun grabbers to accomplish their goals... especially when we limit ourselves. I suspect it will get worse and worse for gun related companies until they cant afford to stay in business. It will be the ultimate way they end the private gun ownership