Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I just keep wondering if there’s anyway they could disperse ammo sales more evenly or rationally to prevent hoarding and avoid these times like we are currently experiencing? I just keep thinking there’s got to be a way to avoid these shortages and not having hunting ammo readily available to consumers at all times. Does anyone else wonder about this? I buy when times are good but I still don’t like the feeling of not being able to go buy ammo for my favorite hunting rifles if I wanted to. It’s getting to the point that I wonder if it’ll ever recover! People aren’t afraid to pay the ignorant prices and will keep stashing it away I’m thinking. There’s got to be an answer.

Originally Posted by dale06
Some people did not prepare.

Ding-ding-ding!!! We have a WINNER!!!!

This is an opportunity cost issue, not a supply issue. Ammo has been very inexpensive and easily available over the years so if you, or anyone else, chose to spend your money on other things instead of taking care of your ammo supply, this is on YOU and not the ammo companies or anyone else. I loved going to the range with my son and blowing through 500 rounds of 9mm in a day or taking new shooters out on my dime to shoot all they wanted without without breaking the bank but those days are gone, at least for now. Other than getting Trump back in office, the solution to this issue is to get all the thoughtless people to buy regularly, and buy ahead, especially when there are sales going on but, when those times come, they're usually not interested in giving up their beer money for ammo. Now they just have to sit their and cry in their beer, but hey, at least they still have beer!!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!