I am sorry for the shooters who cannot find 22 ammo but lack of foresight on their part is a problem they created. As late as Oct last year there were litterally cases of inexpensive plinking ammo available at most places for "on-sale" prices of $14.99 for 500 Remington Thunderbolts or similar ammo from other manufacturers.

It is hard for me to believe that someone could not find $2.99 in the budget for a box of 22 ammo a week for the last four years - if they had planned ahead just a bit they could have purchased over 200 boxes of ammo a year without a major hit on their budget. Or if they had purchased one $15 bulk pack of 500 rounds per month that could have acquired 6,000 rounds per year or 24,000 rounds over the last 4 years.

While I feel bad for those who post say that they couldn't afford to stock up on the ammo when it was inexpensive perhaps they should give up shooting as a hobby and concentrate on getting their budget into better shape.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.