Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

What's with everyone with a $10 an hour job thinking it's their responsibility to make sure everyone gets a trophy whether they compete or not. If they want limits fine but all this hiding ammo from some and deciding who gets it and then acting like your making the world a better place through cronyism is crap.

Bb

That's the benefit of running your own business...you get to decide who you sell what to. Every gunstore ought to be doing the same thing, rewarding long time and valued customers. I would expect those who gave them business then the times were good to have precedence over those who are only there in the hard times.

Some times that works and some times it doesn't
I purchased a lot of guns from a Chain store here in Communist Mexifornia Called Turner's
they had many stores across So. Cal.
I would walk into any one of their stores and they would call me out by name. Even though I had never been in that specific Store.
Upper Management knew who I was when I called the Corporate Office to ask questions.
Then I ordered a Custom Built Rifle from Turnbull.
I went to get it Dross'd (or how ever you spell it) and they delayed me over a month from getting my Rifle.
After an Argument with the Manager of my local store.
I found a Pawn shop run by the Police as a sting operation for thieves that agreed to Dross. the Rifle.
That was many years ago and I have only walked into my local Turner's store maybe twice since this happened to look.
I will never purchase prom them ever again. I would rather go to the Pawn shops and give them my Business.