A tightly monitored list or logbook of ammunition purchased and ammunition shot so as to ensure that everyone is the same and nobody has more than another. Maybe you can exchange empty cases for an equal number of loaded rounds in the same caliber.

Of course I’m being completely sarcastic and I don’t think that any system of controls meant to make ammo distribution equitable and prevent “hoarding” is needed or desirable. If you can’t fend for yourself or if you lack the benefit of foresight and you’re currently finding yourself severely lacking then that’s on you, it ain’t my fault you’re unprepared, it’s natural selection. Those of us that have been prescient enough to have read the writing on the wall have prepared ourselves for shortages and have, through the years, amassed a sufficient amount of stores to get us by in the long-short term. Whether it’s non-GMO seeds, canning supplies, ammo or any myriad of “essentials” many of us have made preparations for the day when the shelves are empty. We dealt with the insults of being a “prepper” and the minimization of our efforts and forethought, not to mention the expense and labor involved.

If you’ve got all your bases covered for food (garden and ‘livestock’), shelter, clean water, heat, fuel and first aid for acute and chronic care and you’re last item is ammunition.....you’ll be fine. There’s enough ammunition available that with time and patience you’ll be fine. If you don’t have the aforementioned items covered then ammunition should be your last concern, you don’t have anything worth defending anyway.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~