Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

What's with everyone with a $10 an hour job thinking it's their responsibility to make sure everyone gets a trophy whether they compete or not. If they want limits fine but all this hiding ammo from some and deciding who gets it and then acting like your making the world a better place through cronyism is crap.

Bb

That's the benefit of running your own business...you get to decide who you sell what to. Every gunstore ought to be doing the same thing, rewarding long time and valued customers. I would expect those who gave them business then the times were good to have precedence over those who are only there in the hard times.

This particular store is part of a chain that just opened here a couple of months ago. Their closest other store is in another state hours away. The $10/hour guys aren't running their own business. They are running someone else's in a way that benefits themselves and their friends. I bought 3 nice guns there the first month they were open in November and have spent thousands on reloading gear, mags, camping gear, clothes, and Christmas stuff and clothes for the kids. Some $10 an hour clown just turned it from a store I really liked and tried to support into one I no longer do. All by being unfair in the name of fairness. Must be a Democrat.

Bb