Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
It's easy. All the big box stores have curbside pickup. If they reserved their ammo for curbside orders and limited the number of boxes they would sell per month to any given cell phone number, the situation would be much better managed. Local gun shops could do something similar. The problem is the retailers don't seem to really care, and thus they facilitate the gougers.

The retailers probably delude themselves into thinking that if customers have to come into the store to get ammo, they will buy additional products, but that doesn't work when gougers are buying all the ammo.

That's some of the most entitled nonsense I have ever read. The guy making cash on the side flipping ammo has just as much right to the ammo as you do, maybe more. At least he's putting the work in to get it.

Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Originally Posted by scottf270
I'll just say respectfully, "If you lived thru the Assault Weapons ban, the Obama years, the Sandy Hook school shooting, the Biden campaign, and you still don't have enough guns or ammo.........it's your own damn fault.

For those that lived through those periods, that's valid, but what about an 18 year old buying his first rifle or a 21 year old buying her first handgun, and they don't know anyone who is into guns and has ammo?

I am a 40 year old guy who loves muscle cars....but I got into the hobby too late to feasibly afford what I would love to have. That's life.

Last edited by liliysdad; 01/27/21.