Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I just keep wondering if there’s anyway they could disperse ammo sales more evenly or rationally to prevent hoarding and avoid these times like we are currently experiencing?
Yes, it's a wonderful invention called the "free market". In it, you allow people to sell what they want, when they want, for a price that buyer AND seller agree on.

I just keep thinking there’s got to be a way to avoid these shortages and not having hunting ammo readily available to consumers at all times. Does anyone else wonder about this? I buy when times are good but I still don’t like the feeling of not being able to go buy ammo for my favorite hunting rifles if I wanted to. It’s getting to the point that I wonder if it’ll ever recover! People aren’t afraid to pay the ignorant prices and will keep stashing it away I’m thinking. There’s got to be an answer.
Unfortunately, we live in a material world and are bound by all the constraints that come with that.

Improving the "invention" would involve not allowing Democrats/Progressives/Marxist to be elected dog catcher or hold any positions of responsibility.

Last edited by Tyrone; 01/27/21.

Politics is War by Other Means