Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by boatanchor
To me the dog turd of the bunch is the 223WSSM, was a bad design from the get-go

do or did you own one.. or are you just following the uninformed crowd..? I bought one when they first came out , and it has been one of the best cartridges I ever owned..in a winchester Mdl 70.. it shoots the fastest bullet of any commercial gun ever made, and is extremely accurate.. don't knock it until you tried it..
At what bullet weight and rifling twist would that be?
what makes you think I am going to waste my time Educating you.. If you want to learn something google it..
Absolutely nothing causes me to think that you would spend time on education - and am not seeking learning from you. I simply asked for two common ordinary figures. The question has to do with your interesting claim "it shoots the fastest bullet of any commercial gun ever made" and, with an honest reply from you, your claim could be verified - or not.
Then google it...
Either you are too silly to realize that weight specifics about an unknown bullet will not be generally found on "google" (unless you are shooting some current factory load - which you do not admit or identify) and the rifling twist only might be there if you are shooting a Win barrel made to some known specs (which you do not state) - or - you simply do not know the bullet weight and the twist. Serious shooters and reloaders do know these things about their loads and barrels, and they seem to enjoy sharing such info with one another here quite frequently. Seems like the best thing is to assume that you do not know - and one does not need "google" for that. And, in re-reading your "fastest bullet of any commercial gun " comment - it seems best to assume that you are blowing smoke and know even less. Do you care to demonstrate otherwise??

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron