Several cartridges that come to mind to me when I read this post. Many of you have talked about them.

I will never understand why the WSSM cartridges were not a success (I don't know anything about the "law-suit"). I had a 25 wssm and loved it. No feeding issues whatsoever. I wish I had it back.

Another great (IMO) is the RCM cartridges. They were excellent to me. People always point to the fact that they didn't do anything the 300/338WM didn't do (YES, they did from a 20" barrell!!) 300WM from a 20" barrel will not do the same thing as a 300RCM from a 20" barrel. I have found that mostly in the hunting world lightweight short compact rifles mean NOTHING. Everybody seems to think they need a 26" barrel and a 6-24x56mm scope on a rifle that weighs 11lbs to shoot a whitetail at 100 yds. Give me a 20" 300RCM and a 2.5-8 loopy and call it a day!

Lastly, the 358 Winchester. HOW THE HECK IS THIS NOT THE MOST POPULAR BIG GAME CARTRIDGE ON EARTH? I have never once seen a box of 358 in any of the gun shops I visit and online its pretty scarce.