Got something to throw out there..
I’ll try to include as many details as I can

Myself (plumber) and a couple of our hvac guys installed 2 new RBI dominator boilers for a high school pool.
2 1/2” copper lines in and out...
The boilers and circ pumps and mixing valve were purchased from a local boiler supply house who sells the entire package together as a unit so I have to assume things are all specd to work together. We have purchased and installed roughy half a dozen of this set up with no issues..
Pump is B&G with 3” flanges and volute. I don’t know why it’s 3” when boiler inlet and outlet is 2 1/2 but..? Male adapters and Reducers on either side of the flanges.

1st time plumbed it all in using Apollo crimp fittings. All good. Approx 2 months and pinhole leak from just below the pump.
(Pump pulls water and feeds into boiler inlet)
Said what the hell...? Maybe a bad piece of copper. Cut it out and noted it was quite pitted but only in certain areas..
Replaced the section but sweat this time just to remove the crimp fittings from the equation.

Maybe 2 months and pinhole in the exact same spot. Cut it out and the same thing....
I’ve seen plenty of copper eaten away from much too powerful circ pumps. And that on domestic lines. This is obviously chlorinated pool water but we have 4 other pools and nothing like this.
Again this is one of 2 identical boilers side by side and the other has experienced no problems

Toss some ideas out.. I’m sure I missed a few things but I’ll try to answer any questions

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..