Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
This is a school job. Did you guys build it out as per the plans were stamped?

And where is the service manager of your company on, this? Why isn't he overseeing this to make the right decisions?

Just curious. I can't believe your company has you out on the internet looking for the right next move to solve the issue.

Fill me in. Are you the service mgr?

Damn elks.. this both made me literally laugh out loud while at the same time felt like I was getting kicked in the balls!!🤣

If you could be in my shoes you’d be laughing too.
I’m just a $hithouse plumber whose problem is he cares too much about finding out the why, when something fails..

There is no service manager. If there is to be any right decisions made they’re going to made be me, with the help of you generous and knowledgeable people.

I’m on my own here. Guaranteed if I ask I’ll be told just replace the impeller and the damaged pipe. You know what I’m saying?

Also I have 23 other sites I’m 100% responsible for any and all plumbing issues, so this is taking me away from all that

Don't mean to insult you at all.

I figured you were out there with your azz hanging in the wind, and that's why I decided to help you. Typical companies these days, send the guys out with no back office support.

You're a good man for caring and wanting to repair it right. Far and few in this day and time.

If your company is doing big jobs like that, and doesn't have a service mgr, then usually the owner goes out on problem jobs to oversee them, if he cares about his company's reputation.

Well, you have all the facts now, so you can relay them to your boss and he can make the right decision, hopefully. He's guaranteed to be back if he doesn't do what I said, and fix it right.

Sad, your "boss" *cough* *cough* doesn't have the answers for you.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence”

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)