Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I'd love to be a fly on the wall, while Certifiable is standing there,

talking to the proper personnel,

ah, ya , I need another 10 grand in material and labor,

I think I know whats going on here, and how to possibly fix it,

guy on the internet told me so..........

Should go well huh?

Well look who showed back up. Here's a troll who obviously wants to push this thread south.

Here kenneth, I'll step aside, and why don't you enlighten the audience with your brilliance on the subject matter......

No troll at all, Not sure why you went there,

I've been in Cert's situation, trying to convince management on what, I think I know what the problem is, not sure but lets throw money at it and hope for the best.....Then explaining your going by info from some guy on the 'net.....Guaranteed to raise eyebrows.

And trying to request these funds from a school board. ain't that easy. been there, done that.

For Cert's sake, I hope your right, if he takes your approach, or he's the one that will face the music.

Later.

Tell whoever complains about paying the bill that the supplier they chose provide the systems included the wrong size pump relative to the rest of the system. This is evidenced by a failure to adhere to basic design standards and resulted in the pump having failed twice in two years.

I want to think there's got to be an obvious reason why the other pump didn't get destroyed. Are both boiler systems run in tandem or do they cycle back and forth or does one run as a primary with the second only kicking in when needed?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty